A. Why did my client not received my email?
The size limit for attachments, imposed by email providers, varies between 10 and 25 MB. Above this, some emails may not be received.
Tip: Before sending the email, make sure that the size of the attachments does not exceed 15MB.
B. Why am I not receiving my clients email?
When emailing from Nexone, your email address is hidden with the email firstname.lastname@example.org
. When the recipient responds, you must make sure they are replying to your own email address and not email@example.com
. You can add a signature at the bottom of your email stating this.
Tip: When sending emails from NEXONE, advise the recipient that they must reply to your email address.
C. How do I change my email addresses?
The email address (username) can only be changed by our customer service department. You can either:
- Contact us by phone at 1-877-699-0255, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm (Eastern time).
- You may ask your office to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-699-0255, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm (Eastern time).
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the email has been changed. For user generated emails
and system generated emails
, only your office is allowed to modify them.
Tip: If you have an assistant who helps with your files, you can forward your emails so both of you can receive them.
D. When my client has a Hotmail or Live email address, why do they not receive my invitation for my signature request?
Ask them first to verify their junk emails. If the email is not there and not in the deleted emails, the provider may have blocked eSignLive’s email address. Here are the steps the signer will need to do to authorize the email address:
- Sign into your Hotmail / Live account.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of your page.
- Click options.
- Under junk mail, click allowed senders.
- Add the email email@example.com.
- Under junk mail, click blocked senders and delete the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, from the Signature tracker's tab, click on the envelope icon to send the signature request again.
Tip: Ask your client(s) if they have another email address (ex: Gmail) and change the email in the signature request before resending it.