Learn to integrate your personal calendar into your repree calendar with this video tutorial. Please scroll down for instruction specific to Google calendar.
Google Calendar Integration Instructions
If you are using google calendar you may need to follow these steps to successfully subscribe to your secure calendar:
Repree serves its calendar events over a secure connection. However, google calendar will not import calendar events with https in the url and there is no documented reason. As a result, we must mask our https repree url with an http url. Don't worry, the events are still communicated over a secure connection.
- Click on "Subscribe to your calendar" from within your repree calendar.
- Copy your repree calendar url.
- Visit http://goo.gl/ (This website is a url shortener)
- Paste in your repree calendar url and click shorten.
- Copy the output url and use this url when adding your calendar.
- Follow the steps from google on how to add your url. https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37100