You may receive notice that the email sent to your client has not been received. One of the reasons could be that the email is queued for delivery. This means that the clients email provider has accepted and stored our e-mail, however it’s not yet visible for the end-client.
In order to ensure that emails are being processed in a timely manner, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Safe Sender.
Follow the steps below to add email@example.com as a Safe Sender.
We will use the outlook email service platform, but this can be done from every email service platform.
1. Log in to your Outlook account.
2. Click "Options". This is located at the top right part of your screen (below your email address).
3. Click on "Junk e-mail".
4. Click on "Add” under “Safe senders and domains".
5. Type in "firstname.lastname@example.org" and “email@example.com“.
6. Press on the "Enter" key and verify if the contact was added.
7. Click on “Save“ at the bottom of the “Settings“ pop-up window.