The multi-selecting documents functionality will allow you to select several documents at a time, then several options are available to you.
Pick Your Client.
Select your Transaction.
Select your Documents.
Clicking on the file will highlight the document in green indicating it has been selected.
4. Once your documents are selected, different options will become available to you.
Listed below is a brief explanation.
Group files by adding labels to multiple files in one go.
Pick your Client.
Select Your Transaction.
Select the file or files.
Click on “Label”.
5. Type the label name if you wish to add a new label.
6. Press Enter and now you are able to see the Label.
Rename multiple documents at one go. Append additional text before or after your documents original title.
Click On “Rename”.
2. Assign new names to your documents.
3. Click on “Rename”.
Bulk download your PDFs.
Click on “Download”.
Hide older files by selecting the files and clicking archive.
After selecting your files, Click on “Archive”.
Toggle the "Show Archive" button to display or hide archived files.
2. You can also unarchive files, selecting your hidden documents and clicking on the “Unarchive” option.
Delete multiple files at once.
Click on “Delete”.
You will receive a confirmation prompt to proceed with the delete.
2. Click on “Delete” to Confirm.